real Techniques Core Collection Set
About the Brushes
- Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.
- Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll be able to find in other brushes. Since our bristles are synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so You’ll create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, taking into account precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for quite a lot of products and every makeup need from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
About the Core Collection Set
Detailer Brush – Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
Pointed Foundation Brush – Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
Buffing Brush – Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
Contour Brush – Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
2-in-1 Panoramic Case – Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes on your counter or on the go.
Brush Care Tips
We all the time love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest the use of a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step by step instructions: Wet the brush with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser (or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush. Reshape the bristles to their original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface to dry. You’ll also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup.
(Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.)
Samantha Chapman lives outside London, England and is a mother of two. She is in high demand as a makeup artist and is a top-rated YouTube beauty guru with 170 million hits and counting. The press acknowledges her as an expert in her field; she is ceaselessly quoted and often appears in national and regional press. Sam’s makeup artistry has appeared in publications including Harper’s, Tatler, Brides, Elle, and Cosmo. In the last 15 years, she has worked with top photographers including Nick Knight and Lord Snowdon. Sam also works with celebrities including Sir Paul McCartney, Peaches Geldof, Ashley Tisdale, Charlotte Church, and more. Sam is in constant demand by private clients and students seeking training in her Pixiwoo beauty bootcamps.
Hand cut hair design allows for even and streak free application of makeup
Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous and do not trap or absorb product, bacteria and dead skin cells
Bristles are less prone to breakage or damage as well as keep clean and deal with
Uniquely shaped and color coded aluminum ferrules
Includes Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush, Contour Brush, and panoramic 2-in-1 brush case/stand